“A young lady that's equally as good as the food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Barbecue
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“A young lady that's equally as good as the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

On Oct. 31, 2 of my sons, i grandson,and I stopped in for lunch and as usual the barbeque was great and I could write a long review about the food, however, that's not what I'm writinh about today. We all noticed a young lady as she went about her duties, trying to serve the customers as best she could and when she came to our table we were absolutely blown away with her big smile, and her personality that seemed to bubble over. I asked her her name and she said it was RONIESHA. I don't know Roniesha's circumstances or what kind of future she might have with Smithfield's, but having been in business for many years, I urge you to hang on to her. She could be a wonderful spokesman(spokeswoman) for your organization. I will definitely stop in the Mebane store the next time I'm through if on;y to speak to Roniesha. Thank you.
H.T. (Bud) Fussell
203 Laurel Lane
Mount Airy, NC 27030

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's a chain but the BBQ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2008

It's a chain but the BBQ is very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook