“Let down!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
High Point, North Carolina
“Let down!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

The appearance of this restaurant is adorable and the menu looked great! When I went to order with my family the girl at the cash register was completely out of it. When you would ask for something she would turn look at the menu and say sorry I don't know what that is. Understandable if she was new... however then she decided to lay her entire self onto the register and then did not say anything... At this point we were not sure if we should leave or call for help. She stood back up and we order something else. Now, there is a line out the door of hungry impatient customers. After more than 5 minutes of ordering two sandwiches and two smoothies we sat down at a table. We waited for the couple in front of us to get there food and then we watched three sets of customers stand around waiting for there food too. The girl behind the counter preparing the food, stopped making the food and started picking and biting her arm. Not something you want around food. In fact it was disgusting. Now it had been more than 35 minutes and still NO food!! I have worked in a high intensity restaurant and I understand the stress of crowds but this was completely unacceptable. We finally got up and said something to the third employee who seemed to be the only one with a brain or an idea of what was going on. She simply answered with.. "we are all new." What business places three new employees in a place with little training and no one to help them? Do not waste your time at this place, unless you want someone who is stoned taking your order or flakes of skin in your sandwich. Oh... and I never got my food... $30 down the drain. Thanks a lot.

Visited November 2011

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Realllly good smoothies and lattes. Had things for everyone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

The smoothies are SO good at Carpoozi. We got to get out of the heat of shopping at the Tanger Outlest and we all got something different, coffee, smoothies, wraps. It had a lot of healthy choices and some really nice employees helped us. I've been twice this month. Really like it.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Carpoozi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Carpoozi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.