“Wonderful wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Mint Hill
“Wonderful wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I like Bonefish Grill. The atmosphere is great, not too loud but what you can enjoy your meal, and what a meal. Their service is second to none for their price range and location. We enjoyed beef and fish and glasses of the areas best red sangria.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Our favorite place for fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Even though this is a chain restaurant, it's a wonderful place for fish. Excellent appetizers (try the firecracker shrimp!), good bread, nice salads, and delicious fish at reasonable prices.

Visited April 2012
Matthews, North Carolina
“Consistently Good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I went to Bonefish on Christmas Eve. We had been to this restaurant numerous times this year already. As usual the food was excellent. I love their specials because they always seem to find different fish dishes not seen in other restaurants. Even the fish itself is not your everyday common fish. The waitestaff are always smiling and very cordial. They will stop long enough to have a conversation or joke around at your table or talk to you about the different dishes and give their opnions.
This past visit my wife and I were seated in a not so great location. the table location was not very private and the table was next to a long table of several families including about 6 children under the age of 9. Even though they were having a good time they were very loud. Right after they took our order i asked if we could be moved. The manager came out and we talked to him about the situation. He was very understandable of the situation and graciously moved us to a quieter spot in the restaurant. He even stopped by later and asked if we were okay. I appreciated their attentiveness. As usual my wife and I left happy and full. This is a place you usually cannot go wrong.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“One of my absolute FAVORITE places to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been to Bonefish many times and never had a bad experience to date. If I want seafood, I am very picky and will pay $$ for best fish - Bonefish is where I go. You will not find another restaurant that can make Chilean Sea Bass like they do with Mango Salsa. Its an expensive piece of fish and you want it done right - I have had it elsewhere i.e. Mickey and Mooch - and still the best here. Bang Bang Shrimp is another favorite along with a Lemon Drop martini. The desserts are okay but that isn't why you would go to Bonefish. Service is 5 star as well.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte
“FREAKING AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We visited this location for a staff dinner. We were really satified with the food and the environment. The service is quick and the wait staff is so helpful and friendly. Im in love with the salmon and mango twist!!!!

Visited December 2012