You added Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte to your Saves list
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Matthews
Columbia
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

toilet overflowed,stopped up-clerk told by manager not to change rooms & sent plunger for me to clen

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Nehal P, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hello, My name is Nehal Patel and I am the General Manager at the Microtel Inn in Matthews, NC. I apologize for you experience, however we are a very limited service budget friendly hotel. It is standard practice to offer a plunger to a guest when they clog the toilet. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to give us a call. (704) 814-9131

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gainesville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The staff was awesome, helpful and friendly. I like that room access was via interior rather than exterior. I like that there were not a massive amount of amenities that you had to pay for that you may not need or use. There are two fast food places right out the front door. This is an older building but seems to be well maintained. The Breakfast was continental plus. You can use the microwave in the lobby at any time. I will stay there again when I go to Charlotte.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Nehal P, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Yes we do have two fast food restaurants right in front of us. For those looking for a bit of variety there are more than 40 places to eat with in 2-3 miles of our location!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to give me a call at 704-814-9131
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

i would say this was a nice stay. would prefer different breakfast items and a refrigerator and laundry facility.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Nehal P, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello, My name is Nehal Patel and I am the General Manager of the Microtel Inn in Matthews. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Due to the size of our rooms we have not place a microwave and mini fridge in all of the singles, however we do have them in several rooms available on first come first serve basis. Again thank you for letting us know about your stay, we hope to see again in the future.

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte

Address: 1603 Matthews-Mint Hill Road, Matthews, NC 28105
Location: United States > North Carolina > Matthews
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Matthews
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Hotel Matthews
Matthews Microtel
Microtel Matthews

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Matthews/Charlotte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.