“Nice place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Marion

Super 8 Marion
You added Super 8 Marion to your Saves list
Super 8 Marion
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4281 Highway 221 South, I-40 @ exit 85, Marion, NC 28752   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Marion
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Nice place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Very quite,bed was comfortable a few things needed repaired had trouble with the ac unit. and the bathroom could have used alittle more TLC . otherwise the breakfast was great and the staff were nice and helpful .

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
�����
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room was okay for the price, nothing special. It was a no smoking room but smelled like smoke. Bed and bathroom was clean; could use cleaning along floor boards and definitely behind bed. Had to get behind the bed because I was trying to get the light to come on but I think the plug had a short. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The breakfast was great! Enjoyed the company of Maryanne, who prepared the breakfast and worked at the front office. She was just delightful!!! Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Great breakfast and good value.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Mill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were looking for a quiet place to stay for one night after a long day of touring the NC Mountains. We didn't find it here. Unruly guests in the next room and paper-thin walls kept us awake into the wee hours. The desk clerk was very apologetic and very nice, but without the power to grant us a night of restorative rest, it rang rather hollow. The room we stayed in was in need of several minor repairs--nothing over the top, but some TLC to this property would be a big plus. The light switch at the entrance controlled NOTHING. We had to search around the room to find and turn on the lights. HBO was listed on the programming guide, but...Not present on the actual TV. Also, I never received a receipt for this stay. I still don't know what was charged to my card...and I checked out in-person at the front desk.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Columbus, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed 2 nights the last of September. Front desk personnel were professional Room hadn't been cleaned in the corners. The rest was very clean. Bed wasn't real comfortable. We are only in the room long enough to sleep and get ready for the next day. This motel fit the bill. There were no bugs. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed the last sat. night in Sept. Manager was very professional and called when I got to my room to see if everything was okay. Room was very clean. A/C worked fine. Bed was reasonably comfortable. I had paid for two nights, but actually decided that I didn't need to stay in town for a second night. Manager gave me a refund, I didn't even expect a refund, as I had stayed past the first night's check out time. The manager has excellent customer service skills. I am planning on staying in Marion again soon, and I will be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I understood when I rented the room that it was a super 8 and I kept that in mind. NEVERTHELESS, as a women travelling alone I do not recommend this location. The women at the front desk was highly rude when I advised I felt uncomfortable staying and attempted to degrade me. Current stayers were reporting loud partying and sketchy activity that began. GO TO COMFORT INN 5 miles away! It was $20 more a night but worth the safety!

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Super 8 Marion? Share your experiences!