The grounds of the hotel are nicely maintained - very picturesque. The rocking chair was perfect for relaxing in the cool mountain air after a long day of traveling. My room was immaculatey clean, and very quiet (no paper thin walls and ceiling here!). My mattress felt like a very high quality one, and not all old and overused. The sheets were clean and crisp. Slept like a baby.
The breakfast was not huge or way fancy, but I was delighted there were many fresh, healthier choices available - not just sugary, starchy foods. The coffee was also fresh and good.
Check-in and out were quick and efficient, staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again! This place just had an all-around great feel to it, not to mention some very nice mountain views. Maggie Valley is like a hidden treasure in that area.
Close to the Cataloochee entrance to the National Park - got up at dawn and saw hundreds of elk. An amazing experience, right close by.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mountainbrook Hotel
- Best Western Mountainbrook Hotel Maggie Valley
- Best Western Maggie Valley
- Maggie Valley Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Mountainbrook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.