We spent the best 5 days prior to New Years through the 2nd at Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas in Maggie Valley, NC (12/29/13 - 1/2/14). We recalled that the Inn was cozy, clean, amenable, relaxing, and certainly was a must stay when we stayed here in January of 2009 and returned again in February 2009. On our return visit this past weekend, to rekindle memories of 09's Winter visits and skiing, we were warmly pleased. The rooms are well appointed, comfortable, just right. The creek, the views, the cozy lodge, the service, the hot tub, the indoor pool, kids play ground, the architecturally designed decking is certainly a must to experience. We will always return to Jonathan Creek Inn and & Villas in Maggie Valley, NC.
Its location to fine dining, e.g. Hurley's, Joey's Pancake House, Chattahoochee Ski and Tubing is 'fantastic.'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-18. Fully Equipped with everything you need, plus your own hot tub! Outdoor public hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and being centrally located to all of the areas attractions. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, T4B, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley