Very friendly staff, great location with restaurants within easy walking distance. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, rooms had refrigerators & microwaves, TV worked well. Behind the hotel was very charming with picnic tables & gazebo creek side. Hot tub was in good working order. The only complaint I had was the parking lot was small. I was there with a group of about 18 & the rooms were ready when we got there, we had to check out 1 day early due to weather & they were very cooperative & helpful. I would go back again & recommend it to anyone going to the Maggie Valley area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-16. Outdoor hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and Ghost Town in the Sky. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley