I'm not a huge fan of the Maggie Valley area - love the mountains but Maggie Valley has always seemed a little depressing to me, but the wife likes it so we stayed for a couple of nights on our way to Tenn. However the JCI complex made the stay very enjoyable. We had a nice creekside room and really enjoyed the back area from our room, the kids played in the creek and also enjoyed the pool area. I liked it enough that I would consider coming back to Maggie Valley for a weekend just to stay here.
I rated it 4 stars because there is no Internet availabilty in the rooms and I would rather have Internet access than TV. There is a shared internet computer in the lobby but I'm up around 5am and the lobby didn't open until 7:30.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-16. Outdoor hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and Ghost Town in the Sky. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.