We blew into Maggie Valley after spending an afternoon exploring Biltmore Estates in Asheville. With no place to go we turned to our trusty TripAdvisor. Jonathans seemed like it might work, since what we really wanted was a screened porch to sit on by the creek. I had a vision of falling asleep to the sound of rushing water outside my bedroom window, and that's exactly what this place gave me. In addition to a clean room, indoor pool it was very conveniently located next to the two best restaurants in Maggie Valley... Hurley's for dinner (next door), and Joey's Pancake House across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-16. Outdoor hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and Ghost Town in the Sky. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.