This is more like a motel...just has a second floor that you have to get to by walking up stairs...no help with luggage. We made our reservation for two nights based on reviews through Trip Advisor. I spoke with someone at the "Inn"...have no idea why it is called this. I was asked if we wanted a creek-side room with a screened in porch. I said yes; I did not have a clue that could be upstairs. When we got there and were given an upstairs room, I was floored. As I was going up the stairs, my luggage fell all the way to the bottom. A maintenance man came out of a room, hearing the noise, and offered to help us...which he did. He knew I was distraught with the situation so he went downstairs and talked with the registration person, Alice. He came back, got us, and went with us to get a room change. She was, extremely, unhappy, and her face, her voice, and her demeanor showed that. She said I should have talked with someone at the "Inn" and not booked online...which is, exactly, what I did. I never said that to her because I was so angry by this time. We wound up with a downstairs, handicap room....1 double bed and a sleeper sofa. The rooms are small, anyway, so it was, definitely, crowded. We stayed our two nights because of our carefully prepared plans. However, we will NEVER stay here again, and we will tell anyone we know traveling in this area to "move on."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-16. Outdoor hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and Ghost Town in the Sky. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley