Our visit to Jonathan Creek Inn in January of 2008 was AWESOME. The rooms were very clean, the rates were good, and all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The approximate 12" of snow we received while we were there was a bonus....especially for visitors from Florida.
Our visit was centered around skiing at Cataloochee Ski Resort. The resort was only about 4 miles from this Inn.
We REALLY enjoyed our creekside room...what a view covered with snow. WE WILL BE BACK.
ps. If you plan on eating dinner in Maggie Valley, be sure to do it early, this town shuts down after dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous property with great mountain views and an unbelievable creekside settings. Rooms with lots of decks, some with Hot Tubs, fireplaces. Refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers all rooms. All rooms recently renovated. Villas/cabins that sleep from 2-16. Outdoor hot tub overlooking the creek, Indoor pool. Children's playground. Best location for skiing and Ghost Town in the Sky. Try one of our wonderful creekside rooms with your own private screened porch. Gazebo, Picnic area, Trout stream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Creek Inn And Villas Hotel Maggie Valley
- Jonathan Creek Maggie Valley