“WOW!! AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars

Magnolia, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
“WOW!! AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great selection of vintage bikes and cars!! Amazing to see this collection at one place...it is HUGE!! Every one is very friendly and quick to answer any questions. If you are a motorcyle or car peron in the least little way you will NOT want to MISS this one!!

Visited May 2012

Winston-Salem, N.C.
“Misty Mountain - Maggie Valley, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We loved the quaintness of the B & B. Everything was adorable and the food was absolutely great! I highly recommend it.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Great museum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Wheels Through Time is an amazing (and huge!) collection and we are so glad we went there. You don't have to be a motorcycle expert to love it either - we were just 3 22-yr-old girls on a roadtrip that went through Maggie Valley. Will definitely be back someday to see the collection expand and visit Dale and Lumpy.

Visited January 2013
NC
“Great Museum for a motorcycle & classic car lovers! Not so much for girls ages 8-13”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the museum.Unfortunately we can't say the same about our two girls ages 8 & 13 but I guess they would have to have more of an appreciation for these things. The only excitement they had was taking pictures and finding fonzys motorcycle (my 8 yr old had been watching happy days with her grandma for a couple of weeks prior). Being a family outing kind of day for us it felt more like to me a waste of money. I gave three stars considering our enthusiasm to begin with but I imagine someone with more enthusiasm would really enjoy this place.

Visited June 2012
Minden, Louisiana
23 attraction reviews
“A Dream Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We went on our honeymoon. This was one of the reasons we went to this area. If you love motorcycles this is the place to go. Dale even took me riding in a 21 Harley with a sidecar. We will be back one day. Don't miss this museum