“Good food, good service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
North Carolina
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Ate here in February 2013. Food was really good and the service was good too. Was crowded but still got our food in a timely manner.

Visited February 2013

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Warm and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We walked through a snow storm from our hotel to Legends, and were pleased they had a roaring fire. The menu was average, and the prices were ok. Their burgers were well recommended, but I thought they were I'm, but nothing special. The portion sizes were good, and the fries were delicious. Prices were inexpensive, and the staff were attentive.

Canton
“great bar food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We never leave here hungry or unsatisfied! Burgers are great ~ staff has always been friendly to us and treats our child very well.. which many restaurants do not.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville Alabama
“Loved the canoe filled with adult beverages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good burgers and great fire. The TVs were all flat screens and the bartender was more than happy to change it so my son could watch the cotton bowl. Thanks for a great night and a good meal after a long day on the slopes.

Visited January 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Returning to Maggie Valley for a couple of days so that our son could go snowboarding, we stayed next door to Legends at the Best Western. Being New Years Day, we were happy to find out that Legends was open and we were looking forward to some college football, food and a few beers. We have been to Legends a few times before, but I had not seen it this quiet on previous visits.

Our server Katie, a quiet spoken young lady and apprently fairly new to this restaurant took our order which started with beer and wings. A little later we ordered more food, including my wife ordering a hot roast beef sandwich. When it arrived and after a couple of bites, she asked our son to taste it and he agreed that it tasted "off". I smelt it and the meat was definitely rancid.
I called Katie over and handed her the sandwich explaining our opinion and she said that she "would take care of it" as to be expected. My wife also said that she did not care for anything else.

When it came time to pay the check, I noticed that the roast beef sandwich was still on there and when I questioned Katie about it, she informed me that it had been "discounted". I informed her that it was inedible, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I paid the bill in full and we left. This morning, all of our stomachs have been 'upset', to put it nicely.

Sorry Legends! NOT the way to handle cases like this. We definitely will not be back.

• Visited January 2013