“Super Fantastic....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge
You added Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge to your Saves list
2716 Soco Road, Maggie Valley, NC 28751   |
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Amherst Junction, Wisconsin
“Super Fantastic....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had just drove 14hrs. from Wisconsin to Maggie Valley. Creekside Lodge was the first stop and gosh was it an excellent choice. Ms. Linda has a great smile and her hospitality skills are excellent. Ms. Linda recommended a eating establishment which fed me to my stomachs content. She put me in a "creek side" room and the running waters put me to sleep. Thank you!

The next morning I was greeted by a warm smile and a conversation that I could still be having with Ms. Carol. I enjoy people who look you in your eyes with a smile!

When coming through Maggie Valley; this will be the place I stay. I look forward to the return visit.

Cheers

Room Tip: 2nd level; creek side in the NW corner.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed three nights at the Lodge. It was clean and quiet. The staff was nice and helpful during our stay. I was there for the Can-Am Spyder event. The Lodge staff had towels out for us to wipe our Spyders down upon our return and even had a hose available if we chose to wash them.

Room Tip: Any lower level on the creek side would be good.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Whether coming with a group of bikers or staying alone, I've always had a great experience year after year after year. Welcoming hosts Carol and Rebecca pour on that southern hospitality and make you feel right at home. The rooms are neat, comfortable and clean. Beds are soft. Sheets and towels are fresh and clean. The large deck beside the creek is relaxing and great for group meetings or just being lazy. The rocking chairs outside the rooms are welcoming after a long day's ride. The waterhose and rags for bikers remind you that you are in biker-friendly territory. The 24 hour pool is refleshing on a hot summer day or night. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Wheels Through Time American Motorcycle Museum is just down the street. The Blue Ridge Parkway is just a few miles away. The Creekside Lodge makes a perfect headquarters for riding lots of great twisties including the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway. It's a great place for non-bikers as well. I've never been disappointed with this great little creekside motel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We came in to stay for a week, and were so impressed by the accommodations and the friendly staff. We're a family of five and stayed in the 3 bedroom suite. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and kitchen, there was plenty of space for our family to spread out and feel right at home. The master bedroom had a king size bed and a jacuzzi tub. There was enough space that even the teenager could find a place to sit and relax or watch tv.
There was a laundry room, which was great for our week long stay, and having a full kitchen saved us a ton on meals.
Maggie Valley was a very nice little spot to stay, and it's easy to get to Waynesville and Asheville. After we'd explored the local area and Asheville, we did daily treks into Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Even driving on the highway to get to those cities offers a spectacularly beautiful drive. This whole area is just gorgeous, and we're so glad that we were able to spend so much time here.
I'd highly recommend the Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge for either a grown up getaway or a family excursion. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and the staff could not have been nicer.

• Stayed March 2013
S.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

February 16-17,2013
Really liked the friendly check in welcome we got. This was our second time staying and looking forward to going back. Rooms very clean and warm (the heater was already on). Loved going out on porch to see and hear the water. Ms. Carol (the host) very helpful and friendly. She told us about the best restaurants and even gave us a coupon. Thanks Ms. Carol. Can't wait to see you again. I recommend this place to family's or newly weds.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Came in on a rainy night on my bike and had a great time at the pool. After the rain went away I rode my Harley until it was dark and came back to a bonfire next to the river. Great time awesome staff....

Columbus

• Stayed September 2012
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I found this hotel on Tripadvisor and saw the great reviews. I was drawn to it due to the fact the kids would be able to walk outside and see the river. When checking in I was greeted by Carol. You can tell she takes pride in her work and was anxious to answer my questions about local restaurants and attractions. I requested a bottom room due to our kids and all the "stuff" we have. Once in the room it was perfect! We enjoyed the refrigerator and the Microwave. The best part was that we were frozen after being out in the cold and was surprised to find Hot Chocolate that I could make for the kids. Great place....we will be back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge? Share your experiences!