“The Ray's/Very Friendly Welcome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge
Save Saved
You added Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge to your Saves list
2716 Soco Road, Maggie Valley, NC 28751   |
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Maggie Valley
S.C.
“The Ray's/Very Friendly Welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

February 16-17,2013
Really liked the friendly check in welcome we got. This was our second time staying and looking forward to going back. Rooms very clean and warm (the heater was already on). Loved going out on porch to see and hear the water. Ms. Carol (the host) very helpful and friendly. She told us about the best restaurants and even gave us a coupon. Thanks Ms. Carol. Can't wait to see you again. I recommend this place to family's or newly weds.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Came in on a rainy night on my bike and had a great time at the pool. After the rain went away I rode my Harley until it was dark and came back to a bonfire next to the river. Great time awesome staff....

Columbus

• Stayed September 2012
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I found this hotel on Tripadvisor and saw the great reviews. I was drawn to it due to the fact the kids would be able to walk outside and see the river. When checking in I was greeted by Carol. You can tell she takes pride in her work and was anxious to answer my questions about local restaurants and attractions. I requested a bottom room due to our kids and all the "stuff" we have. Once in the room it was perfect! We enjoyed the refrigerator and the Microwave. The best part was that we were frozen after being out in the cold and was surprised to find Hot Chocolate that I could make for the kids. Great place....we will be back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Pelzer, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

As my husband and I checked in we were ask if we needed anything. The young clerk was very professional and polite. If I had forgotten to bring anything, I felt sure I could ask and she would be more than happy to oblige. She had turned on the heat and started the fridge. It was cold and ready to use. The room was clean and stocked with freah towels. We just love the hospitality Creekside provides. We have stayed with them many times and we know what we getting before we get there. At check-out the treatment was the same. We will opt to stay at Creekside every visit to Maggie Valley. Oh, and the Christmas decorations, absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for a relaxing, comfortable, and enjoyable place to stay in Maggie Valley chose Creekside lodge.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom have quick access to the creek.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
toccoa ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Room was very clean with all the basics...hotel staff was friendly but all the walkways were wooden and our room was 106 at the bottom of stairs...DO NOT STAY IN THIS ROOM if you want some piece and quiet you can hear all of the traffic of the people going up and down the stairway another room might have a better atmosphere. Wanted to request another room but service desk was sparse, closed early, and was also missing at checkout.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 106 or any room under the stairway.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was one of the best places I have stayed in the mountains. Stayed for 4 nights. Loved the view. It was nice and quiet back off the road. Carol was AWESOME!!! She has a wonderful personality!. The only downfall was the pool was closed and I was really looking forward to using the pool. I was a little disappointed with that. However I would stay here again when the pool is open. Thanks for making my stay a good one!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Knightdale, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed here 3 nights. Loved the balcony outback, with a view of the pretty Jonathan Creek, and there is also an indoor pool. Rooms were very clean. There is a small round table and 2 chairs in the std. rooms, so my husband loved that and he could work on his computer while we were there. There is also a small playground for the kids. The bathrooms were standard, but there is no counter for any makeup bags, just a small shelf above the pedestal sink. No hooks for clothes in the bathroom, so if you are getting dressed in there, not a lot of options for where to put your clothes, since there is no countertop. Also, there was no hairdryer, so plan accordingly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the creek
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
AnnMaggieValley, Owner at Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your review. It is always helpful to receive input from our guests. We will implement your idea of putting hooks on the bathroom doors. Also, we do have hair dryers at the front desk. We will come up with a better way to communicate that information to guests at check-in. Thanks again for your review and visiting the beautiful Maggie Valley area. Regards, Carol Burrell Host/Manager

Been to Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge? Share your experiences!