“Quality Inn without quality in they rooms...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lumberton
Quality Inn
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
181 Kahn Drive, Lumberton, NC 28358   |
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Quality Inn without quality in they rooms...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Well, I chose this hotel for the name but the first bad thing was that the main light room didn't work, then the Quilt has some small holes, the flat TV was Deprogrammed in his channels, the coffee maker machine was dirty and old, without sugar, splenda and napkins. The air conditioned was old and too noisy. The free brealfast has plenty of carbs and sugar...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Solo
wallkillny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Lumberton is about half way to South Florida from New York. I picked this hotel because of several factors. Price was resonable, location off of Interstate 95 and distance. The room was clean, the outside stairways and walkways were not. The breakfast was OK, enough to get you going. The hotel was right off the interstate, easy off and on. Plenty of restuarants in the area. There seemed to be some longer term guests at the hotel, but I am not exactly sure of that. All in all, if you are just looking for a place to sleep one night its OK. I am not sure if I would stay there again, there are plenty of other hotels in that immediate area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Newport News, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Staff were exceptionally friendly but hotel was pretty old. I'm pretty sure it was a roach I killed on the bathroom sink. Just hope I didn't bring any home. The breakfast was okay. We got a great rate of $49 so I didn't expect the Hilton. I'd probably check some of the other hotels before staying here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Central Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I read all the reviews before choosing this one. There was a $59 coupon in the book at the rest area, so we went.
The gal at the desk was had to engage in conversation - not rude, just down to business. After two sets of keys that would not open the door of the first room I asked for another room and those keys worked fine.
Someone said they found ONE bedbug so I ripped open both beds and looked between mattresses - nothing. Yes, there is a flat sheet for the bottom sheet, but there were two of us and it did not get loose. The little square pillows are odd, but I had my own and didnt try them.
The bathroom floor does stck to your sneakers - but on bare feet it was immaculate. The rug was fine on bare feet too.
I wouldn't stay here for a week - temp knob in fridge missing a knob, heat lamp in BR missing a knob. Cracked shelf in fridge. SAMs Club desk. TV had odd line across top 1/6 of it. I thought the bed was a little fi, hubby liked it.
Room was clean, bedding comfy and crisp, well lit, not the most water pressure I ever had, but fine. Great value for $60!!! I would stop again, but for traveling - too many little details off for a week. Noticed no noise - I thought was well worth the money and the cleanliness was fine. Not a destination hotel, but a perfectly fine travel stop.

• Stayed March 2012
CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Driving home to CT from FL we needed a place to rest for a night. We had a very good night sleep on this bed. It was very comfortable from the mattress to the pillows to the sheets BUT the bathroom had public hairs around the toilet, the bathtub was stained and very ugly. The bathrooms definitively needs to be renovated and cleaned better.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2008

Dirty hotel! Pubic hairs in the bathroom, stained mattresses with uneven broken springs, stained walls and floor, rusty tub. The front desk staff is not remotely friendly. I wore flip flops in my room as I wouldn't walk on the filthy carpet barefoot. The whole room (and my friends' rooms as well) was in a general state of disrepair showing me motel management didn't care a lick for the upkeep of the place or for guest comfort. The towels smelled funny. I would recommend steering clear of this place. There are numerous hotels and motels at the same exit that look much better including a sister property Comfort Inn that looks brand new.

• Disliked — Dirty
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Lumberton hotels

Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

We've stayed at this property several times before on our drives north after coming across a good review of on-site Italian restaurant. Having a decent on-site restaurant (quite good by motel standards), their reasonable room rates, and being pet-friendly allowed us in the past to overlook the motel's shortcomings. The wear and tear, especially in the hallways, has always been noticeable. This last stay though, the smell of vomit in the hallways, especially around the ice machine, was objectionable. Our rooms seemed scruffier: banged up furniture and doors, carpet stains. Still no wi-fi; broadband is available if you have an ethernet cable. The front desk will provide you a loaner.

Also disappointing is the continental breakfast. Indifferent presentation makes the poor quality and selection particularly unappetizing. Stale mini-bagels, donut holes, Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes aren't going to cut it for adults. We instead opted for McDonalds' fresh fruit platters and better coffee.

Despite the decent restaurant and friendly staff, the questionable repair and poor breakfast offerings will make us look for better overnight digs in this price range.

• Liked — on-site restaurant
  • Disliked — very questionable cleanliness, lousy breakfast
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!