“Just Ok” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Edgewood, Maryland
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our way back from Florida. We stayed here because we were too tired to drive any more that night and we had a coupon from a travel guide. The room was ok nothing fancy. The bed was just so so not very comfortable but not too uncomfortable either. The location is right off the highway so it is very noisy but once you can get to sleep then it is fine. The hotel is ok just for one night but I wouldn't want to spend an extending period of time there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Like many other review writers, we just needed a place to stay the night. We booked last minute and were able to get a room on the first floor. Long story short, we got there late and went to be bed around 1 only to jump out of bed around 4:30 am due to multiple gun shots and a woman screaming outside of where we were staying. 911 was called and informed us the gun shots came from the motel. The lady at the desk said it was a few kids playing with guns across the street (which I believe she was just saying to keep her customers). The room was as good as it gets for a overnight stay at a motel but if you're looking to be safe, I wouldn't recommend this motel. Overall, scary experience.

• Stayed April 2014
Lumberton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Rooms were clean and well furnished. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We booked room at the last minute from the road. They made sure we had a crib ready for our 9 month old when we checked in late.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I read other reviews some were good others not so good, but i decided to stay Feb. 13, 2014 over night. I had a peaceful sleep, no noise and it was clean. No bad smell. The hotel is in a nice location right off of hwy 95. I didn't have far to go. The young lady at the front desk, she was very very friendly and she made me feel welcome. I drove 6 hours and in the morning I was getting up to do the other six hours and again my sleep was good. I was a little afraid at first because I was there alone. The area was pretty well lit. I'm glad I made reservations because there was others who was trying to get a room and they was all booked. I didn't get breakfast the next morning so I really can't comment on that.

• Stayed February 2014
Morganton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

In brief, my 4-day/3-night stay was most accommodating! From the price (Sat.-Tues.), location, management and entire staff to the very comfortable room, I felt welcomed as an important guest! I am happy to give this location a "very good" rating and will expect the same next time, as when in this area again I won't have to "shop", i know where I'll be staying! Way to go - HoJo!

Room Tip: 2nd floor offers nice balcony w/chairs...