“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Lumberton
Lumberton
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Rooms were clean and well furnished. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We booked room at the last minute from the road. They made sure we had a crib ready for our 9 month old when we checked in late.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I read other reviews some were good others not so good, but i decided to stay Feb. 13, 2014 over night. I had a peaceful sleep, no noise and it was clean. No bad smell. The hotel is in a nice location right off of hwy 95. I didn't have far to go. The young lady at the front desk, she was very very friendly and she made me feel welcome. I drove 6 hours and in the morning I was getting up to do the other six hours and again my sleep was good. I was a little afraid at first because I was there alone. The area was pretty well lit. I'm glad I made reservations because there was others who was trying to get a room and they was all booked. I didn't get breakfast the next morning so I really can't comment on that.

• Stayed February 2014
Morganton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

In brief, my 4-day/3-night stay was most accommodating! From the price (Sat.-Tues.), location, management and entire staff to the very comfortable room, I felt welcomed as an important guest! I am happy to give this location a "very good" rating and will expect the same next time, as when in this area again I won't have to "shop", i know where I'll be staying! Way to go - HoJo!

Room Tip: 2nd floor offers nice balcony w/chairs...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Swanton, Vermont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

one of the reviews said the room smelled, but the others were good so we decided to stay here.The room was clean, but wreaked. It was disgusting but we were tired from travelling and didn't want to keep looking. the beds were fine, the lights didn't work, the door wouldn't close fully unless you slammed it. price quoted on phone was $56.95 and we ended up paying $74. that's quite a tax. "free breakfast" in lobby consisted of orange juice and english muffins. hotel staff at lobby desk was less than thrilled to be there and didn't go out of her way to smile. other people staying there were polite in their questions and she acknowledge us like we were bugs. Don't stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Lumberton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Lumberton

Address: 3530 Capuano Drive, I-95 Exit 20, Lumberton, NC 28358
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Lumberton
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Lumberton
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Lumberton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Lumberton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lumberton Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Lumberton

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Lumberton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.