“awful...terrible.. dont go” 2 of 5 stars
Review of shogun buffet and hibachi grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
shogun buffet and hibachi grill
220 Jackson Court, Lumberton, NC 28358
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, American
Fairmont, North Carolina
“awful...terrible.. dont go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

just dont go it is terrible.noit even the ice cream was good would no feed it to my dog.i tried she wouldn't eat it....

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Lumberton, North Carolina
“Great Value and Fresh Hibachi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

For a small town, this place rocks. We try to go here at least once or twice a week. It is a Japanese, Chinese & American Buffet. It used to be an old Ryan's building but they have totally renovated it and it looks great on the inside. They have sushi there (it is obviously not the greatest but it is a buffet) and also sashimi. I eat some of this and then hit the hibachi. At lunch ($7), you get chicken, thin steak and a bunch of veggies to choose from that you take yourself and give to the chef. He cooks it in front of you and well I like it because I can choose my own mix of meats and veggies. At dinner time (roughly $9), they also add shrimp and thicker cuts of steak to the hibachi bar. They also have Chinese food there which I don't eat because I am not a Chinese food fan. They also have quite a few items on their American food bar. I have tried various things from this group and they have all been good. If you like plantains, they have them there. Not sure how they fit into Japanese Chinese and American food (maybe in Miami). As for the dessert bar, the ice cream is really good for a buffet - not that cheapo crap you used to get at Ryan's. They also have cakes (not the best but good for the sweet tooth). They have started serving beer there, but I have never had a beer there since I go there to eat and not drink. This place is located right near the Best Western, the Walmart Supercenter and the Waffle House off exit 22 on I-95 in NC. I recommend trying this place out if you are driving through the area. You may find like I have that it is a great value and the food is good and it might be a new place to stop through whenever driving by on 95 in NC.

• Visited October 2011