“Best hotel in this area!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Lumberton
“Best hotel in this area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ursula the front desk associate was down right amazing! I manage a car dealership in Baltimore, MD so I always take notice of the level of customer service i receive. Ursula was amazing from the moment me & my family walked in and saw her smiling at us. Her knowledge of the hotel and the surrounding area was great, and number 1 was her pleasant demeanor! If all the employees in this establishment are like Ursula this is truly an amazing place and environment!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New Rochelle, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was my first time staying at a Comfort Inn and it will not be my last. The staff was great in making my stay as comfortable a possible. My family and I was attending a funeral in Fairmount, NC a town away. Zach the front desk associate allowed us to view a room before we decided to stay...most hotels wouldn't do that and I thought that was really good customer service. Eva the breakfast hostess was a delight. She was so welcoming every morning, making sure you had all you needed to start your day..she was such pleasure to see, what a happy person..she's a gem.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lumberton for one night on our trip north from Florida. This was one of the best places we have stayed at in a LONG time. The girl at the front desk was courteous & friendly and helped us with dining suggestions (Thai Chili !!!!! see review). The room was clean & modern and the bed was comfortable - loved it. The next morning we had the continental breakfast - the standard type of fare there but not everyone has EVA (I rated the restaurant excellent because of her) - she was right on point - helping out anyone and everyone. When I looked for the butter for my biscuit she asked if I wanted her to warm it for me!!! When another gentleman's waffle beeped that it was done, she volunteered to serve it for him as he was getting up to get it. AND she was walking around pouring coffee refills - all this with a great big smile! We will definitely stay here on our next trip through - thanks Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a wonderful time!! Ursula, the Front Desk Associate did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. Eva, the Breakfast Hostess is a delight!! She makes you feel warm and welcomed. She too went out of her way to do what she could to make our morning meal a pleasant experience. The hotel is well maintained and comfortable. The only thing I would like to suggest is that the rooms be cleaned more thoroughly. We had cobwebs in a corner or two and the headboards had a significant amount of dust.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hart, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

First time in the area and had an unexpected health issue. The customer service was outstanding from the desk, to those cleaning the rooms, to those serving in the dining area. Will be visiting the Lumberton area again. The hotel was excellent in hospitality and customer service. Very informative. They went way beyond the standard customer service to make sure I was ok. Even when my room was inadvertantly doublebooked. They made it right and accomodated me in every aspect of the transistion. Thanks

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
east coast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stayed in Lumberton last week on our way to Charleston SC. The lady at front desk was courteous, the rooms were spacious and clean. Bathroom spacious and clean also. Beds comfortable. quiet - although did hear some highway trucks sometimes. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

As a former hospitality owner, I know that a hotel is often defined by the people who serve you. We arrived after 13 hours of driving and Ersala made us comfortable with her genuine smile and intent on getting us settled in. Ersala and the folks at Comfort Inn made us both comfortable and answered all of our questions - even the ones that ask for exceptions.

The room and facility was impeccably clean and the affordances were plenty. We left rested and happy for choosing Comfort Inn for our travels. We will stay here again! Thanks Ersala and all the folks at Comfort Inn here in Lumberton, NC!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Lumberton? Share your experiences!