“Great Service, Friendly and Helpful Stall” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Lumberton
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Service, Friendly and Helpful Stall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I enjoyed a one night stay at the Hampton Lumberton. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. They Gave recommendations and sent several faxes for me. The room was updated and clean, breakfast was well prepared and the property was very clean. GREAT JOB!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It puts a smile on my face knowing we made your stay enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business. I have never stayed in a hotel where there was such a focus on the needs, requirements, and expectations of the customer. The service by provided by Jonica and Kimberly at the front desk was beyond expectations. Their actions in managing my room choice- location, quiet, etc was amazing. In addition, the hotel is VERY clean and well kept. This hotel truly delights the customer.

Dr. M

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Jonica and Kimberly were very happy to see your comments and they do an excellent job every day at the Front Desk as all out staff does. Our guest's are our top priority.
jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel is a great stop! nice and clean, pool was refreshing and the staff very was friendly. This stop had a walmart nearby and lots of food options. The breakfast was good and hit the spot. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a wonderful meal. We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day and want to make sure everyone is recharged and ready for the day.
Blairstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stopped here while traveling from florida to nj when we first checked in the receptionist said if we didn't want to go out for dinner because we were leaving at 3am to go home that they had to go menus and if we wanted something they would place the order for us and go get the food. We took advantage of this and got a pizza without having to ever leave our room (we had several options to choose from) this is also one of the nicest and cleanest Hampton we have ever staid in, large mini fridge and microwave great staff comfy bed to get a few hours sleep. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We like to hear such wonderful comments and hopefuly next time you'll be able to spend more than just a few hours. Glad you were able to get the rest you needed.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have always felt that Hampton Inns are excellent hotels. This hotel does everything right, starting with a very positive employee focus on attitude. I have filled out surveys for many hotels, and often when price won out, the surveys were negative. It's worth the slight extra price to stay at Hamptons, and this hotel does what it does first class.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It makes me happy to read a review like this as we try very hard to make all of our guest's happy and satisfied.
Beaufort, NC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Enjoyed our stay. As two women traveling for business we asked for an inside room...the only drawback to that is there is no elevator on site. Clean and nicely decorated rooms. Very tasty breakfast and accommodating staff. Would return.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.
Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was travelling to Fayetteville, NC on business during this years U.S. Open at Pinehurst. Fayetteville is about an hour away from the golf course but hotel prices in the area where ridiculous! $250 for the cheapest in that area, and just went up from there. The Hampton Inn in Lumberton was only 30 minutes south and pricing was still high, but was manageable. Hotel was nice and staff was very friendly. Check in was extremely quick as I had called ahead and they already had my room key ready and waiting for me. The majority of the rooms have doors to the outside, which I haven't seen since moving from California, so it was nice to be able to walk outside on a very nice night. Hotel has an outside pool, which during my stay was in use and very clean. Situated between the lobby building and the room wing, and even with the kids that where there, you couldn't hear them. There are a multitude of restaurants and other places to eat in the immediate area. Location has plenty of gas stations close by and has quick access to I-95. Fayetteville is 30 minutes north and the South Carolina border is 20 miles south.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about your recent stay. You mentioned we were pretty much half way between Fayetteville and the SC/NC border, another fun fact is that we are also half way between New York City and Miami.

Been to Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95? Share your experiences!