“Pleasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Lumberton
Keyville, United States
“Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was an unplanned stop - due to weather conditions. We always prefer to stay at a Hampton Inn. This was no disappointment. Great hotel, friendly staff - rooms were quiet and breakfast was fresh and hot..... Could not ask for more.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful review and the great compliment about the staff. We work hard to make sure everyone has the best stay possible. I know that weather on I-95 can cause problems and I'm glad we were able to help you get off the road for the night and be comfortable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Palm Beach Gardens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were greeted warmly and with interest in our reservation and any other needs we might have. Our reservation was treated as something importan, as was the question of whether or not we had Hilton Honors. Our breakfast was the standard Hammpton Inn meal, and everything we had was fresh and of good quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. All of our guest's are special to us.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

While traveling, I am extremely confident that choosing a Hampton Inn will provide the professionalism and cleanliness that are important to me. This was an excellent experience once again. I was driving without knowing where I would stop except that it would be at an exit with a Hampton Inn. This one in Lumberton, NC specifically came with the added bonus of a $20 discount through the NC Tourism - I picked up the coupons from the NC Tourism Welcome Center-Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Those coupons come in very handy and are available to anyone staying with us. Just stop at the NC Welcome Center on I-95 and then at the Lumberton Visitor's Center for a total of $20 in coupons.
Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is an older property that Hampton took over at some point. There are not interior corridors, and the fixtures and furnishings in the rooms are old. The room is clean, but lacks the usual coziness that I've come to expect at a Hampton Inn. The staff makes the best of the location and the property, and the service is up to its usual excellent standards. If you're just stopping by on a trip through Lumberton, then this is a great place to stay. If you're going to have an extended stay and expect the amenities you usually associate with a Hampton Inn, you might be slightly disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Old School...I will have to remember that one! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I truly loved reading your comments about the service the staff provide. We are a classic design of Hampton Inn and we have plans for a brand new Hampton Inn to open in 2015 which will be all interior corridors. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are travelling through Lumberton.
Warrenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Not all the rooms at this property access the lobby. Great place to choose if on a motorcycle trip as you can park the bikes right outside your door!
The room was great.. very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very well prepared and tasty. I will be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad to hear how happy you were with the hotel and your room. I also agree with you that people riding motorcycles love being able to park right by their room so they can keep an eye on them. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are travelling through the area.
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My family and I had an extended stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff made our stay enjoyable. All the staff (Jeremy, Jessica, Brandon, Vonya, Jonica, Bianca and Ms. Marry) were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We stayed in one of the interior suites. The suite had a large King size bed with a divider to divide the sitting area with a large TV from the Bedroom which also had a large flat screen TV. The beg was comfortable. My husband, my 2 year old and I had plenty of space in the room. We were served a hot breakfast each morning with many choices. My 2 year old was soo excited to receive a goody bag with crayons and a coloring book from Bianca. Ms. Mary kept our room spotless everyday and she even left 2 rubber duckies for our son to play with. Jeremy and Jonica went outside to get us ice. This is an older property so the ice machine is outside. They have a nice Bellman Brandon on staff who was awaiting new check ins to assist with luggage. This property does not have an elevator so they have invested in a Bellman to help assist people with getting to the second floor. I forgot to extend our stay. Therefore I received a nice phone call from Vonya to ask if I wanted to check out or did I want to continue my stay. Vonya had to do some major shuffling so we could remain in our suite. We were soo grateful for her assistance. We felt like we needed the extra space with a two year old. In summary our stay was pleasant. The cookies and the juice fountain was an added bonus. We will recommend this property for our out of town guest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and all the kind words about the staff. It was a pleasure getting to know your family while you were here and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in need of accomondations.
Fitchburg, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I am a long time user and advocate of Hampton Inns, but this stop did not measure up the usual standard. Paper for drinks in the room, no elevator, shortened breakfast menu, and no 'bill under the door' left me feeling a little short changed on this visit. I will try again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a review about your recent experience while at the Hampton Inn Lumberton. We strive to exceed the needs of all our guests and I apologize we let you down. We are a classic style Hampton Inn and therefore do not have an elevator. With us being an exterior property, there is not enough space under the doors to place the express check outs. However, there is plans for a new Hampton Inn that will be opening in 2015 right across the street from us. I invite you to continue staying with us and again thank you for writing the review.

Been to Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95? Share your experiences!