“Consistently Exceptional I-95 Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #4 of 21 hotels in Lumberton
“Consistently Exceptional I-95 Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times as I have traveled on business in the area over the last three years. The staff is ALWAYS friendly. The rooms are always VERY clean. The hotel is of the older exterior door type, but is updated with modern features. The parking lot is very well lit and I have always felt safe. The noise level is very contained and the in-room AC is not too loud.
There is a pool and smaller work out room. Their breakfast has always been top notch. Also, when you check in be sure to flip through the 3-ring picture book showing where all of their 'ducks' have visited...you might see one of mine from Central America.

Room Tip: I always stay on the Outback Restaurant side. The other side is hit by the setting sun and has a bi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
brunswick, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great service from check in to check out make this site a great stay! The breakfast was great too. Loved the hot Belgian waffle. Staff were pleasant and efficient and does this while making me feel like a valued consumer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

white hall, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

as with all I95 exit hotels, its a crap shoot, but we hit the jackpot with this gem! unbelievable service, amenities, and exceptionally clean, comfortable,and quiet. the use of the local community center for an extended stay is a great plus! we have have family in the area and will always stay here from now on!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments and we certainly look forwrd to seeing you the next time you are in the area!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I always feel comfortable booking with Hampton! I have yet to be disapointed. Clean, comfortable room, personable staff, reasonable price and convenient breakfast included to start the next day's journey!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

There were warnings about the roadwork nearby by the room itself was noisy. Didn't hear the street noise over the A.c system noise. The facility was clean and well taken care of, but old and seemed below what I had come to expect from Hampton Inn or other Hilton properties.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
I wanted to let you know that I read your review regarding your visit with us. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. With summer coming to an end, we are constantly attending to our AC units to keep them running for our guest's so they will be comfortable with the heat we have experienced. Please reach out to me and let me know what room you were in so we may check that unit.

We are preparing to build a new Hampton Inn in Lumberton to replace this hotel, so I hope you'll give us another chance to serve you when your travels bring you back this way. If there is anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you for allowing us to have been of service to you.
McKenzie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent stay with the exception of the man serving breakfast when we checked out. He had all breakfast items out but in a unprofessional tone told me breakfast didn't start until 6 and shut the serving station which had the eggs, gravy and steak.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Seems to be an older motel that's been remodeled and converted into a Hampton Inn. The rooms are furnished very well and the staff is very friendly. The only caveat is that they don't have an elevator, although it's only a two-story building. Great choice for a roadside stop right off I-95.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are an older property and as you stated, we do not have an elevator. We opened as a Hampton Inn in the early 90's and are very excited to announce that a brand new Hampton Inn will be built right across the street from our current location. The new one will be all interior and have elevators!

Again, thank you for leaving a review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area..

Been to Hampton Inn Lumberton-I-95? Share your experiences!