“Good hotel for overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 21 hotels in Lumberton
New Jersey
“Good hotel for overnight stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hotel is right off of I-95 which is very convenient. Stopped here after being on road awhile. Staff was nice, hotel seemed to be clean but there was an odd odor when entering from one of the side entrances. There was a Denny's connected to the hotel which is convenient for those that want to grab a quick bite but there were plenty of other restaurants in the area as well. If I had to stay overnight again in this area, I would be fine with this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a last minute stop, unplanned after I ran out of steam after driving 14+ hrs on I95. The hotel was clean, it was fresh, it was a Godsend. Checkout time was not until noon and there was a Denny's attached which is open 24hrs.

I have nothing but good to say about it - If you are driving down the highway and need a clean, fresh place to lay your head - you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
hunan6
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I had a lovely stay at the Holiday Inn in Lumberton on our way south. It is immediately off I-95, and could not be more convenient. At the same time, our stay was very quiet. The room seemed to have recently been updated, and it was most clean. The staff was helpful and courteous. My children loved the large outdoor pool (by hotel standards). Although we did not eat at the Denny's in the hotel, it seemed clean and nice. There were many other food options within walking distance, including an Outback Steakhouse, and a brand new Chick-Fil-A. The nearby Texas Steakhouse seemed to draw a large crowd. I was disappointed that there was no free breakfast, but it was not a big deal. I would certainly stay there again, and given the great rate I got from priceline, I most likely will!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was recommended when we stopped at the NC Visitors Center. She called to see if they were accepting the coupon in the hotel coupon book offered at the rest area. The response was yes and they had plenty of rooms available. When we got there, no, the rate listed in the coupon book was not being honored that day and they were almost booked. We stopped here around 2:30, so we were shocked. But the clerk on duty was very accomodating and found us a nice room on the first floor. The beds were very comfortable and the pool was perfect. Just what we needed after a day of driving.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We keep grabbing a hotel/motel coupon magazines at the rest stop when we cross into NC on I-95 going northbound and end up trying out a hotel/motel at this exit. This is the best one we've stopped at and will stay there again. We received a warm reception at 11 at night, and had a clean room and cozy bed, and a Dennys onsite to have breakfast at.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Spring Hill, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Other reviews say the property has been updated so I will assume this is a work in progress as my room on the first floor was in dire need of an update. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The fact there was a Denny's on site was a real plus.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Recently updated with 37" lcd's in each room. Nice small outdoor pool. If fitness is your thing; ask for a pass to local fitness club from front desk. Only $5 each day! 24hrs Denny's on property too!

If traveling through the area again; I will stay here. Beds are new and pillow top. Rooms are sound as can be since it is an older building. Not once in a 10 day stay did I hear anyone on rooms beside me or outside. And hotel was sold out four nights of my stay!

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Lumberton? Share your experiences!