This was a perfect spot not a mile off of the Blue Ridge Parkway, with AMAZING views. The owners and their staff were very friendly and welcoming, and were around quite a bit. They have set the property up to make the most of the amazing views: outlook point, large shared balconies, and a outdoor bar. The bar has terrific beer selections, and there are many more options inside at their store. There is a lot of charm in the building, especially with all the detailed woodworking in the floors, staircases, etc. It is a pretty clean property, although the walls could be pretty thin if you have a noisy crowd staying. It is definitely worth a stay here over a chain hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Village Inn And Cavern Tavern
- Skyline Village Inn & Cavern Tavern Hotel
- Skyline Village Inn & Cavern Tavern Hotel Little Switzerland
- Skyline Village Hotel Cavern Tavern
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Skyline Village Inn & Cavern Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.