“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Lincolnton, NC. We traveled here for a wedding and had a wonderful hotel experience. Everything looked new and the staff could not have been friendlier. This is a wonderful value for the price, comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice free breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Being raised in the South, but traveling the world, I have never experienced a more welcoming and refreshing staff as I have at the Hampton in Lincolnton. I wish this hotel and its stellar crew could be transported up to Manhattan, where I travel monthly... and everywhere else I travel, as well!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Santa Fe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was born in Lincolnton, and I've been visiting off and on for 22 years. I'm glad it finally has another choice to stay at. Hampton Inns are very comfortable, and this one is no exception. Friendly staff and clean rooms with Internet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Danbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The staff of this hotel is one the best I ever come across in all my travels. The rooms are large and the bathroom alone is worth the stay! The breakfast is hearty and well managed. Just a GREAT hotel overall!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very new property with all areas clean and fresh. Nicely appointed. Great location off the highway and main street makes for a quiet stay. Close to main part of city and several good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
High Point, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Lincolnton location is central to getting into Charlotte on business, there are multiple ways to get to Lincolnton Hotel from Charlotte that allows you to avoid most of the traffic in and out of Charlotte on the major interstates. The Hotel is located in a quiet area far enough from the interstate that you do not hear the nightly road traffic . Quiet and relaxing enviorment.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff is wonderful, friendly and very helpful. The rooms are well kept and common area is kept very clean. We were one of the first guests to stay when the hotel opened and have visited this location 3-4 times a year, far better then the local Comfort Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!