“none” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
connelly springs, United States
“none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel manager was very helpful. The hotel was the cleanest and most up to date I have ever used. The lobby is so beautiful I really want to stay again. the price was great for the value of the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Carmel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have been traveling to Lincolnton for several years for business. Since this Hampton property opened we have made it the only hotel that we use. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast is a typical hotel breakfast. It has hot and cold options.

Six Mile, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The facility is nice and very clean. Rooms are very spacious, but the beds are terribly uncomfortable. I thought that Hampton still had cloud nine bedding, but apparently not. My back was killing me the next morning. If the mattress had been comfortable the stay would have been perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. It is our goal to make sure every stay is enjoyable and problem free. I am sorry that we failed to deliver the high level of service that you deserve. Your comments are very important to me and I take them seriously. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember that you are important to us and we love having you here.
Arden, NC, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a soccer tournament my grandson was participating in. When we made the initial reservation I held 2 rooms with my credit card because I was responsible for reserving the coach's room. At the time of making the reservation I asked if we could change the card later since the team would actually be paying for the coach's room. I was told it would not be a problem. When the time came to change the card information we filled out and signed a credit card authorization form and sent it in. We received confirmation it had been received. However after the stay we found that my credit card had been charged for his room. When I called the hotel I was told that this happened sometimes and that there was nothing they could do. When we arrived at the hotel to check-in the front desk staff seemed aggravated that we had bothered them to check in. In our room the bed was very hard and the pillows were flat. The bed was so uncomfortable that I didn't really get any sleep. The breakfast was OK. But after the overall experience I would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are very important to me and I consider them to be a gift. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Reidsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Everything and everyone for me was presented in a courteous and professional manner. All expectation for the completion of the Business and Accomodation for the planned activites were met. I really enjoyed the experience.

Fort Walton Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

It is everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel minus the price tag. Clean rooms with up to date furnishings. The friendly staff was always so helpful. The hotel offered a top notch breakfast you would expect to get from a sit down resturant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Norton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

WONDERFUL Hotel, Staff, and Service!
CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, and very nice hotel!
We were treated so kindly and enjoyed our stay.
We are not from the area, called in and Cindy at the reservations desk was great! She also helped us with directions to our conference nearby. Great personality and service. KUDOS to Cindy!

Room Tip: The hotel was exceptionally clean, attractive, and very accessable. Great services available, and V...