“Visit” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Orlando, Florida
“Visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Poor for the price! The rooms are very small compared to the Comfort Inn and the price is over $20 more per room??? This Hotel is overpriced compared to the competition just across the street! Recommend you cancel your Resv and book with Comfort Inn across the street!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let me know about your recent stay at
our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are very important to me and I take them seriously. Please be assured that I have shared your comments with the appropriate owner(s) and we are taking action to review our pricing strategies.It is my hope that should you return to Lincolnton, that you will stay with us again. Please remember
that you are important to us and we love having you here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Covington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Staff and room were exceptional. Easy highway access with lighted intersection...... Abundant parking at the lobby kept our luggage carrying to a minimum. Lobby had a wonderful ambiance offering fresh coffee 24 hours.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Lincolnton. Your comments are important to me, and I consider them to be a gift. It is my hope that you will stay with us again, should you return to Lincolnton. Please remember you are important to us and "We Love Having You Here!"
Senoia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

excellent customer service we showed up with our pet and they still let us have a room, due to wrong advise from another internet site. The staff was superb and accomodating, we follow the rules and made a mistake but the hotel was gracious

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is our fifth stay at this facility. The manager and staff are very thoughtful and friendly. Each morning the manager checks on each one to make sure they had a restful night. The hot breakfast bar is outstanding! It is a clean, beautiful facility. We really enjoyed our visit.

Lincolnton, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We live near this hotel, so we decided to stay here for the night before heading off to our honeymoon. The room was great! As a matter of fact everything was great with the exception of a broken shower. We weren't aware of it until checkout time. We made them aware of it at the front desk upon checkout. They said they would have moved us to another room but by then it was too late. We were offered an apology but had thought we'd had gotten a free nights stay or a discounted rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Hotel is only a few months old. Above says it all. Very clean, easy check in and great facility. Only thing I would recommend is that an option for pillow firmness be available as the pillows I had were all too soft for me. Also the gym only had a few things (treadmill, bike, etc, no universal weight workout machine). Some type of All-in-One workout machine would've been nice

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great oasis in Lincolnton! Close to interstate and very convenient to hospital. Would recommend this facility to anyone that visits the area. Clean, safe, readily accessible and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fran M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lincolnton, responded to this review, August 1, 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!