“Clean and Nice. Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lincolnton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Virginia
“Clean and Nice. Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I was so happy to find this wonderful and clean hotel. My husband and I were in town for a quick trip to visit family. Cindy was wonderful. She is an asset to your property. She was so friendly and helpful. I can't say anything bad about this hotel! The beds were great. The breakfast was great. Best of all, the place was CLEAN. We will be staying here on any return trip to visit my brother and his family. Loved the no pet..no smoking room we had!

Room Tip: We were in Room 205 and it was very quiet. It is on the quieter side of the hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have family in Lincolnton and heard they were getting a Hampton Inn, I was shocked to see the beautiful hotel when I arrived. It was so nice to be able to stay close by my family instead of having to drive to a nearby city 30 minutes away. I was completely astounded, the service from the staff, the breakfast and the breakfast lady, even the housekeepers I ran into during my stay were so friendly and caring. Our family was making some very difficult decisions during my stay and this entire staff made my time so much more welcoming. I will tell everyone I know and all my family about this wonderful addition to Lincolnton. Thank you so much to the people that decided to build there.

Room Tip: I think every floor is perfect. I couldn't find a bad side!!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

This place was spotless and very friendly. So needed in Lincolnton. This is the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever seen.

• Stayed December 2011
Sanford, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

My family and I stayed that the "new" Hampton Inn Lincolnton on the second night they were open.Our room was so clean!!! We enjoyed having a mircrowave and refrigerator in our room. The access to the internet was efficient and I was thrilled to find an IMAC computer in the business center. The staff at this hotel went over and beyond to take care of us. My family especially enjoyed the breakast, which included waffles and fresh fruit! We will definitely stay here every time we visit family!

Room Tip: Since this hotel is new, I am sure all rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

This hotel is fabulous! Its only been open a month and all the staff there are extremely friendly. From the friendly Front Desk Staff to the wonderful breakfast, which included a good variety of items, the next morning, I was so pleased to find a Hampton Inn in Lincolnton. My work brings me to the area frequently and now I have somewhere safe and very nice to stay. I really liked the business center because it included a MAC computer which is what i use at home. A must stay if you are coming to the Lincolnton area.

Cary, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

I stayed here on business and arrived on their fourth night after they opened. I was treated like royalty. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very nice and includes a variety of hot foods, oatmeal, waffles as well as cereals, yogurt, fruit and pastries, coffee, Biglow teas and juices. They have a small pantry that sells a variety of healthy frozen meals and plenty of snacks and softdrinks. I stayed here on a business trip even though I was working about 40 minutes away. Very nice stay.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is a brand new hotel. Great news for Lincolnton.

Room Tip: Great rooms
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Lincolnton? Share your experiences!