“Real Good Place for Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 100 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Seafood
Piedmont, NC
“Real Good Place for Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently ate at this location for the first time. It was a very good experience. I got my food to go, and was not able to eat it for about 15 to 20 minutes. The meal, a large plate of popcorn shrimp and fried flounder, was delicious. Fries, slaw, hush puppies and a variety of condiments came with my meal. Everything was cooked just right and the flounder was nice and thick. I will be headed back to this location to eat soon because, as good as the food was some 15 to 20 minutes after it was prepared, I am anxious to see how it will be hot out of the kitchen. I have eaten at many seafood places, and this rates right up at the top with the best I've had. I highly recommend.

• Visited October 2012