The hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms were nice and had a microwave and mini fridge, which was great because I spent 20 nights there on a recent business trip. While visible from the highway, it looked closed. The outside needs to be cleaned- there is black dirt running down the side and the shopping center in its parking lot is almost completely empty, adding to the appearance of a run-down or abandoned area. Free hot breakfast was nice, but never changed. Twice in 20 days, there were cheese filled omelets rather than scrambled eggs, but that was the only major change. Sausage rotated between patties and links (perhaps twice there was completely undercooked bacon instead of sausage). The pancake machine was always out of order following weekends with unruly children playing with it. My biggest problem with this hotel was the housekeeping staff knocking loudly and announcing themselves before 8 am ( I was awakened by them from the opposite end of the hall) on mornings that I did not have to wake up early. I have never had cleaning staff coming around this early in any other hotel I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lexington, NC Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Our new hotel in Lexington, NC is conveniently located near the Greensboro International Airport and is just off Hwy 64. We are also within easy driving distance of Childress Vineyards, the uptown historic district and the Bob Timberlake Gallery. Families will enjoy our Lexington, NC accommodations, which provide quick access to area attractions including the Lowes Motor Speedway, High Rock Lake and Denton Farm Park. If shopping is your preference, stop by the Shops at Vineyard Crossing, located across the street from our Lexington hotel, or check out the many antique shops in uptown Lexington. From hikers to racing fans, there's something here for everyone. The Lexington, NC Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites offers premium amenities and an ideal location near business attractions such as Billings Freight System, Kimberly Clark, Moll Industries and Diebold. Take advantage of our 750 square foot meeting space to hold your next event at our hotel in Lexington, NC. During your stay at the Lexington, NC Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites , enjoy the heated indoor pool and 24-hour Fitness Center. You can wake up to a complimentary hot breakfast bar, which features our signature cinnamon rolls. Book your reservation today to take advantage of our excellent Lexington, NC hotel deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites @ the Vineyards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites @ The Vineyards Hotel Lexington
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites @ The Vineyards