“Great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast

Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lenoir
Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast
You added Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1344 Harper Avenue NW, Lenoir, NC 28645   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Lenoir B&B and Inns
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Large comfortable room, king size bed super comfortable with luxury linens. Each room has an associated large clean bath. Entire property clean and well maintained. Rose is a great host, attentive to our needs and comfort. Yummy made to order breakfast served with a smile. Would recommend Irish Rose to anyone wanting a wonderful B & B experience .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lenoir, N. Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband took me here for our anniversary and boy was it fantastic. The bed was amazingly comfortable for both of us(he likes firm, me I like soft). We had the en suit room shown in the picture. Colors were soothing and just what I needed after a busy week. Large bathroom with a claw foot tub and large shower cube. Rose(owner) offers a breakfast selection that anyone would be crazy to not find something they liked. I had the de-lish Apple Caramel French Toast with bacon. She uses alot of fresh organic local produce and it shows in the quality of what she offers. Take the time to stay here. It's worth it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Edina, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of amazing B&Bs and this was one of the best! The home itself is stunning, spotless, and very comfortable. The food was made to order and top-notch and Rose's hospitality was even better than all of that. I would stay here again and again and recommend it highly!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cupertino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

After a week long business trip to North Carolina (from California) I treated myself to a day of fly fishing on Wilson Creek. I booked a room at the Irish Rose for the evening before. First and foremost, Rose spares no effort to make the property spotless and hospitable. The rooms are generously sized and each has a private full bath. Rose is interested in her guests and wants nothing better than to make them thoroughly enjoy their experience. Since I had to bring my own lunch the next day, I asked Rose if she would fix a sandwich for me and add it to my bill. She was happy to make my lunch but did not charge for it. She even invited my local fishing guide to have breakfast with us in the morning. And the price is very reasonable. I'll be returning again.

Room Tip: There are three (3) rooms to choose from. Aks Rose to make a recommendation.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Louisburg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Looking for a place to stay to visit Blowing Rock and Boone? Look no further book a stay at Irish Rose Bed and Breakfast. You will not only enjoy a wonderful room, breakfast, and immaculate house but a hostess who loves to make sure her guests have a wonderful stay. You can't go wrong if you are just taking a quick weekend or have a special occasion. Thanks Rose for making our special occasion truly special.

Gary & Lisa
Louisburg, NC

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Hillsborough, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

There's just something about going to a great place where the beds are comfy, rooms are spotless and the food is wonderful. These are just a few words to describe my stay at the Irish Rose. Miss Rose, the owner, is an awesome woman who takes time out to make sure that your stay is the best. I stayed at the Irish Rose for business. At the end of your work day, it's like coming home - complete with a 'how was your day?' The rooms are spacious and notice the furniture - rice beds, armoires and sofas. You're in the heart of furniture country and Rose lets you know where she purchased the pieces. Like most who've left messages, the Irish Rose is tops.

Room Tip: The green room is beautiful and you're assigned the largest bathroom - complete with porcelain c...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Everything mentioned before me is completely true: this place is an amazing B&B and Rose is an excellent host. We arrived very late, and Rose was up waiting for us, and completely pleasant when showing us around. We stayed in the room with en suite bathroom, and it was amazing. The bed was so comfortable, the room was huge, and the bathroom was huge. The house itself is about a 5000 sq ft former single family home that has been converted into a B&B, and everything was in great shape. The place was very clean, and we felt very welcome. In addition, the breakfasts that Rose prepares were a true treat. Way too much food for us, but it was so good. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else if your travels or work bring you to Lenoir. The price is very reasonable, would be much higher in a larger city. Rose also provides complimentary wi-fi, which made my day, and a computer/printer for those who didn't bring their own.

Room Tip: One of the rooms has en suite bathroom, the other two do not--one has it's bathroom next door, t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Irish Rose Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!