“We keep coming back” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lenoir
Palm Coast, Florida
“We keep coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Whenever we are in Lenoir, we always stay at the Comfort Inn. The rooms are spacious and upscale, with very nice linens and comfy beds. There is a refrigerator and microwave in each room. The place is quiet, and has a nice pool. WIFI worked great. The front desk staff is helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good, but this time they ran out of some of the fruit, which I just don't understand on a weekend. That was a minor thing, though, and I would definitely recommend the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us here at Comfort Inn, Lenoir. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed the night before heading to Blowing Rock for the day at Tweetsie Railroad. Their front desk service was wonderful and so polite. He moved us along pretty quickly and even put us in a room close to the pool for the kids. All of the employees we encountered there were all very pleasant, smiling and professional. The morning breakfast was perfect for all of us, we got to make our own waffles, they had eggs, bacon and other breakfast goodies and all for free! Perfect! The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We had plenty of room for a family of 5, they even gave us extra blankets and sheets for my child's pack and play. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you on next visit.
Greeneville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Lenoir to take the kids to Tweetsie Railroad to see Thomas the Train. Its was a nice basic hotel. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, easy location. The only negative was that it lists incorrect mileage for the distance between the hotel and tweetsie railroad. I would stay at this hotel again, just not to go to tweetsie. All in all a good room for a good price though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking time to give a review.
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I travel for business, and rarely write reviews. However, I had to note that this property is wonderful! The room is likely the cleanest hotel room that I have ever stayed in! Bed/mattress was comfortable, room was VERY quiet (even though I was on the ground floor, facing the street), and the shower was excellent. this property is the prototype of how a hotel should be run....and all for a reasonable rate, too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate your business! Thank you!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here several times now. There are other hotel options in Lenoir, but this one is the best in terms of cleanliness and value. It's one of the newer hotels in the area and in a location where you can walk to a convenience store, fast food, and Walmart. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean, and the continental breakfast is good and stocked well each morning. But my favorite things about this hotel are the beds and pillows - they're so soft and luxurious. It's always hard to get out of bed when I stay here!

• Stayed May 2014
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking time to give a great review on our hotel! On behalf of the Comfort Inn team we "thank you" for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lenoir, NC.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was my 2nd stay at this Comfort Inn. My first was in 2011. This hotel is still an excellent, quality hotel. Check-in and out was quick and easy, and the person who was at the desk was very accommodating and friendly reminding me of the daily free breakfast time and giving me updates on the weather. The breakfast was hot and cold items, including eggs and sausage, waffles you can make, pastries, and juices, coffee, and tea. The nice lady that was overseeing the breakfast buffet cut me fresh fruit and brought it to the table. All the rooms are non-smoking and my room was very clean. There was a small microwave and fridge in the room. The TV worked well and was easy to operate. There was information in the room giving all the channels they carried so I didn't have to go flipping around to find a specific channel. The bedding was so comfortable and they gave you a choice of firm and soft pillows. The lighting in the room was very adequate and there were lots of lights. This is a wonderful place to stay, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is a Wal-mart across the street, nearby restaurants, and a gas station in the next block. I wish all my hotel stays could be as good as this one. Kudos to the manager and great staff!

Room Tip: I stayed in a room with one king bed, and there was lots of room to move around.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for the "Wonderful Review"! Our staff works very hard and it is so rewarding to hear such excellent comments from our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

My Husband and I came to the Winterfest Gospel Sing and never having been to Lenoir. I saw all the great reviews for this place so we thought we would give it a try......not only was it great it, we will be back every year and we will stay here!! Very clean rooms, its right off of 321 and very quiet. The breakfast was great and very close to some attraction in the mountains:)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
MgrCILenoir, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
We're so glad you gave us a try! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!