“Great little Italian Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

2013 Olde Regent Way, Leland, NC
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 43 Restaurants in Leland
Cuisines: Italian
“Great little Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We get lunch or dinner from here at least once a week. The eggplant parm is absolutely incredible and the chicken parm is great as well. We usually get the Mama's Overworked Special to bring home for a family dinner. Plenty of food for four with leftovers. The white pizza with spinach is my usual lunch item. If you plan to eat there keep in mind that seating is limited and you may have to wait for a table.

• Visited July 2013

Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
“LASAGNA . . . BEST AROUND BRUNSWICK COUNTY and beyond!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

On a recent trip to Leland, NC, we usually stop for lunch at Romenelli's, but there are new additions in the area, so FALCONE'S caught my eye. Opened in July, 2012 by a family from Somerset County, NJ and so, we were interested to try the Italian fare. The waitress was new and the owner directed her on things to do but what matters most is the sauce and the taste of the food. I always try the lasagna as I am fond of pasta with ricotta and mozzarella cheese. The lunch portion was just right; flavorful meat sauce and quality cheeses. My friend tried the tortellini with spinach and red sauce and the plate was full to the brim; must have cooked the whole 12 oz bag but could've added more spinach. As we were eating, I saw the owner frying zepolli's with powdered sugar topping and ordered some to go . . .it reminded me of the church festivals back home . . . pizza fritta and the pasta tent!!! Great lunch value and hope to return for a dinner soon! And yes the place seats about 20 but my mother's kitchen was small, 2 and she was the best cook! YOU GO TO EAT, NOT TO DANCE!! LOL!

• Visited June 2013
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband took me there for Mothers Day as we have eaten here almost every weekend since they open. As the owner was bringing our Stromboli's to the table she spilled the entire sauce bowl all over me and my clothes I understand it was an accident and she did appogize but into opinion the right thing wod have been to comp the meal or at least one Stromboli but no all we got was four oily zeppoli's that we don't even eat and she cost even be bothered to bring it to us she had Lisa( a great waitress) bring it... Needless to say I won't be you going back there.... We have found Pizzeta's which is great... I just think they could have done something better

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, NC
“Very good strip mall Italian place- very nice waitresses.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

On the way back from Myrtle Beach we stopped to try a fairly quick bite of 'good - not fast' food. When we walked into Falcone's we were greeted and served by 2 exceptionally nice waitresses. My daughter now says we have to stop here to and from the beach! Good pizza and pasta dishes!!

• Visited April 2013
Winnabow, North Carolina
“Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good food. Variety of Italian meals to choose from. Has something for the gluten free eater. Restaurant a little small.

Visited March 2013