We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leicester
Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn & Healing Sanctuary
You added Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn & Healing Sanctuary to your Saves list
207 Robinson Cove Rd., Leicester, NC 28748   |
Special Price
$115 off room rate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leicester
Raleigh, North Carolina
“One of a kind!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

A special place different from the more commonplace getaway destinations. A place so warm and divine makes you reconnect, realise and rejuvenate.....Reva s conviction and sincerity reaches out and vibrates in the entire place and you will never be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bridgewater, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

to visit this amazing, beautiful and spirit-filled slice of heaven on Earth. The natural beauty of the mountains, the trees, and the wildlife alone are worth the trip. The warm and loving welcome I received from the three resident "mascots" was a fantastic beginning to an amazing "me"-cation. I included massage and various other healing services. Reva's gifts are amazing. I came home feeling happier and more at peace with myself. For those of us with a high stress job or life, let Reva help you get re-centered and grounded. This is my third trip (and I plan many more in the future). Turn of the cellphone, leave the laptop at home, bring a good book, breathe the fresh mountain air, listen to nature as you fall asleep and love yourself! Namaste dear friends. - Tony - Bridgewater, Virginia

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how great this place is. It is the perfect way to reconnect with your inner self and with nature. My partner and I had our commitment ceremony here last October, and didn't have the opportunity to relax, so we returned to spend some time just for us. The energy healing by Reva was relaxing and enlightening, and both Reva and Lenora were so welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be returning again and again!

• Stayed April 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

You can tell the devotion that the owners have put into their inn. It's a beautiful drive to the place, and you instantly feel the peace and tranquility when you show up. They are incredibly generous hostesses, and the animals about the resort made me incredibly happy! The cabins are nice, spacious, and peaceful, whereas the hot tub's are magical at night, especially with starry skies. I did the healing experience with Reva, and while I'm automatically skeptical of most things, she was dead on in every aspect, and really gave me a lot to think about, and more to strive for. The only minus was that I'd probably go solo next time, as I feel that the healing and peaceful aspect are better experienced solo. The only negative was that I tend to be a restless person that needs an activity aspect, and while I took hikes around the property, I should have planned for an activity off the property (such as white water rafting, kayaking, etc), for one of the days and it would have been perfect. But one gets a wonderful vibe from the property, the rooms are great, the hot-tubs wonderful, and you truly do feel the compassion that comes through. Definitely an experience to do/stay at if you're in or around the Asheville area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Jefferson, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I searched and searched until I found the place that felt right. Compassionate Expressions and Reva’s gentle hospitality were a perfect fit. These folks have put a lot of love into their retreat. We had never been to Asheville and not being city people we needed a safe and comfy place to land out of the city while we enjoyed the warm air and great views. Our cabin, Spirit Creek was perfectly clean and still, aside from the bubbling mountain stream you could hear from the front porch. Hot tubs and a beautiful pavilion were steps away, as were a pair of goats and a pair of the sweetest pooches. A majestic hike for fitness oriented people waits behind the walls of the cabin and brings you to the very best views of the valley. Overlooking the cabins is a vast stretch of beautifully manicured field to match the rest of the property. You could have an awesome retreat or small event here. Perfectly cut, dry wood is replaced daily along with kindling for a quaint and warm woodstove to help heat your cabin. The showers were piping hot, towels were fluffy and the kitchen had everything you would need including a dishwasher! There was a cozy futon and plenty of reading material along with two full size beds. Go here if you want a truly relaxing escape to reconnect. There is no phone or internet or TV and you will be glad. Next door in the main inn is a chance to rejuvenate your body and spirit with a healing by Reva that will perfectly complement your stay and bring you to a state of heightened well-being. Stay here just for this reason! My session was almost a week ago and I still feel better than before. DO enjoy the hot tubs; the upper hot tub is the most radical one I have ever seen and the most entertaining part of the stay. Do not let the sleepy appearance steer you away if what you need is a true escape from the hustle and bustle of life to give your soul a much deserved treat. This is the most quiet I have EVER enjoyed. Still, Asheville is only 30 minutes away for the best food.

Room Tip: Spirit Creek is the closest you can be to the beautiful creek.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This place is filled with serenity and bliss. Went there with my family and greatly enjoyed our stay. The sorrounding mountains, nearby creek, fall colors, spacious cabin and outdoor fire place, made our vacation to North Carolina, a very relaxing one. We also had a very positive healing experience. Greatly appreciate Reva and Lenora for all the warmth and affection..Would definately look forward for another visit to this spiritual resort, sometime next year..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

As soon as we pulled into the property, we were surrounded by peace and beauty. We loved how the simplicity of the cabin seemed to help us reconnect to ourselves and to each other. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leicester
Inn on Biltmore Estate
Inn on Biltmore Estate
#1 of 59 in Asheville
4.5 of 5 stars 1,508 reviews
Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate)
The Residences at Biltmore
The Residences at Biltmore
#14 of 59 in Asheville
4.5 of 5 stars 900 reviews
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Been to Compassionate Expressions Mountain Inn & Healing Sanctuary? Share your experiences!