“Great weekend at Fox Hole” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cabins at Seven Foxes

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Toxaway
Cabins at Seven Foxes
You added Cabins at Seven Foxes to your Saves list
Seven Foxes Lane off of Slick Fisher Road, P.O. Box 123, Lake Toxaway, NC 28747   |
Offers & Announcements
Spring Special!
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
“Great weekend at Fox Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was my fourth visit to Seven Foxes. My niece and I were only able to stay for the weekend, but we had a great time. The cabin is absolutely charming. The living room is spacious and comfortable, with a fabulous fireplace. The bedroom is beautiful, with a wonderful window and an antique wardrobe. We love to hike and Seven Foxes is a great base for a hiking vacation. The weather was perfect with just a hint of chill in the evening. Sapphire Mountain Brewing Company was a great find for dinner after a hard day of hiking. Whether you want an outdoor vacation or just want to relax, you won't be disappointed by Seven Foxes.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
lexington, s.c.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a wonderful time staying in our own cabin in 7 Foxes. It was soooo cozy and clean and well stocked. I wish that I could have stayed longer. The trails and waterfalls are beautiful and the small towns nearby are fun to go antique shopping. There are restaurants nearby that were great for breakfast or dinner. The best part of the trip was waking up to snow falling. Can't wait to go back. Debbie

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I came with my boyfriend and parents and my puppy. We all enjoyed the stay very much. It was very nice to get away from everything and relax with the people i love. The cabin was cozy and there was fire wood waiting for us. We went because we had a livingsocial deal and I would probably go back even if I didn't have a discount. It was great to get away and enjoy some downtime. Don't go on a sunday because NOTHING is opened. We had to drive a ways away to find an open restaurant.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary at "The Foxes" and what a perfect trip this turned out to be! The Raccoon loft was adorable, cozy and had everything you could imagine inside and out. The grounds were beautiful, the hiking trails had creative little scenes to keep you walking and the animals (goats and mini horse) were fun to feed. We made a fire each night and sat on the porch drinking a glass of wine and listening to the small waterfall just below. I couldn't imagine celebrating my anniversary any other way and I'm positive we will be back soon!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Seven Foxes is in a fantastic location for hiking in Panthertown, Gorges State Park, Sapphire and more. My family and friends have rented out a few cabins for the past couple years. Everyone of the cabins has been great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Cabins at Seven Foxes are incredible! Fox Hole is clean, quaint, equipped with everything you need and presented first class in every little touch. The atmosphere and view is very beautiful and relaxing. We loved sitting on the porch with a glass of sine ~ the fall colors were in full bloom and breathtaking. We live in Reno and have found our favorite "Spot" all the way in North Carolina.

Room Tip: Fox Hole is perfect for couples.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was the best thing I ever did for myself. Needed to get away for a couple days and chose Seven Foxes Cabins - so glad I did. It was a beautiful place. Cabin was wonderful. It was so breathtaking, peaceful and relaxing that I felt all my stress just melt away. Didn't think about home at all. I can't wait to get a chance to go back. Would like to stay for three or four nights in stead of two. There are so many waterfalls to see and two days just wasn't enough to see them all. I recommend a stay at Seven Foxes Cabins for anyone at any time.

Room Tip: Don't need a loft unless children are staying. They would love that. I only know about Raccoon...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Cabins at Seven Foxes? Share your experiences!