My family and I were going to stay here over Easter weekend so that we could attend the sunrise service at Chimney Rock. We were really looking forward to our stay. When we checked into the room and put our toddler son down, he walked over to the bed and picked up an opened condom wrapper from off the floor. When my husband called the front desk, whoever he spoke with asked us to bring the wrapper to them...gross! My husband told them that we were leaving and they can come clean up the used condom wrappers themselves. They were not apologetic about the incident. Not only are they failures in keeping their rooms clean, but they are also failures at customer service. This place is certainly overrated.