Stayed in one of the apartments during a weekend trip to Waynesville. Very disappointed. Cobwebs visible over the pull out couch, linens were see-through, mattresses were like rocks. Shower had stains from dirty water drips and toilet had a ring around the bowl. Pipes must be very old as all water was brown and had to run awhile before it cleared up. Bought bottled water and did not shower for 2 days! No TV either. Would not stay here again. Scenery was beautiful, staff was friendly and other parts of the resort may be better, but certainly would not stay in an apartment again.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Junaluska Conference And Retreat Hotel
- Lake Junaluska Conference And Retreat Hotel Lake Junaluska
- Lake Junaluska Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With over 400 lodging rooms we can easily accommodate groups of all sizes and budgets. All of our facilities are unique inside and out. From the historic columns of Lambuth Inn to the spectacular views from the Terrace Hotel dining room, our lodging will make your visit exceptional and memorable. Also available are the Lakeside Lodge, a motel style facility as well as the Sunnyside Lodge and Mountain View Lodges, with dormitory style rooms with private baths. The Junaluska Apartments are great for families and youth groups with kitchenettes in most units and a wide range of accommodations are available at our Camp Adventure camp ground from tents and RV hookups to cabins and apartment efficiencies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.