My family spent one night in this hotel before our week long rental began and we were please with the stay. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was clean and it was in a good location. I would have chosen a different hotel if I were planning to spend more time there but for our purposes it was perfect. The breakfast was typical but included so that was nice however it was very crowded. We didn't utilize the pool but it was located in the parking lot so was lacking the "vacation" feel. It was an expensive stay but as I said, we expected that. We would stay here again for a short visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on route 158 at mile marker 4 in the historic Outer Banks of North Carolina, the Holiday Inn Express Kitty Hawk Beach is the perfect vacation destination. As an honored guest you will enjoy a unique and relaxing beach environment , complimentary Start Smart Breakfast with 24-hour coffee service and beach access only a short 200 yard walk from our hotel.You will enjoy the areas many recreational activities including sports fishing, golfing and a trip to the North Carolina Aquarium just to name a few. Of Course, a trip to Kitty Hawk would not be complete without a visit to the Wright Brother s memorial the site of The First Flight .Whether you are enjoying a day in the sun, splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you can expect comfort, quality and exceptional service from our friendly staff at this perfect beach getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Kitty Hawk Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Kitty Hawk Beach Hotel Kitty Hawk
- Holiday Inn Kitty Hawk
- Kitty Hawk Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Kitty Hawk Beach NC - Outer Banks