We spent a couple of nights at this hotel on the beach. We had a room with a “side sea view” balcony. Actually this meant we looked over the car park but could just see the sea. This sounds worse than it was – we were on the 4th floor and were not bothered by the cars. In fact, sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine in the evening it was quite interesting watching what was going on – if we had been able to get the sea view room as we originally planned (they were fully booked) there would not have been anything to watch in the dark. The room itself was reasonably large, clean and with a comfortable bed and free wifi.
We ate in the hotel dining room the first evening - friendly staff and good steak. Breakfast included omelettes and waffles. The second night we ate in a Thai restaurant just across the road and this was excellent.
Both the outdoor and indoor pools were rather too cool for us in September but the spa pool was lovely. Overall a good stay and we would return although it seemed a bit expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk Hotel Kitty Hawk
- Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Kitty Hawk
- Hilton Kitty Hawk
- Kitty Hawk Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk NC
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.