“Best donuts EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best donuts EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ate here the second day of our trip to the outer banks and then everyday after for the duration of our stay. They are that good! Only regret, didn't eat here on our first day too. And I'm not even a donut person, well, until now.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milford, Connecticut
“The best donut I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Duck Donuts was right across the street from my hotel. I needed a quick and easy breakfast to provide to the company I was visiting. I called to place an order and they were nothing but friendly! I came to pick up my order at 10AM and it was ready right when I got there. They make the donuts fresh with whatever toppings you desire. No other doughnut has ever tasted so fresh and purely amazing! I stopped here again the next day before leaving! Get the Maple Bacon you wont regret it! Can not wait to go back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg, Virginia
“get them hot in the motning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The best cake donuts ever. take the kids and watch them being made while you watch. with fresh toppings then hurry home to eat them while they are hot.

Visited November 2013
Portsmouth, Virginia
“2 Times in a week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Made to order donuts. Polite employees. I recommend the cinnamon sugar donuts or the chocolate covered donuts.

Visited November 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“A treat we look forward to at the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband and I always look forward to getting our Duck donuts when we make a trip down to the Outer Banks--it wouldn't be complete without it! The hard decision is picking the toppings, and we inevitably go back for more later in our trip. The chocolate sauce topping is our favorite!

Visited September 2013