“Great good and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in King
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
King, North Carolina
“Great good and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Thank you town & country .. What a great place to eat ... Breakfast , lunch & dinner a great value !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

East Bend, North Carolina
“Beautiful New Resturant after a Long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Food was still Very Good. The new remodle is amazing. I Do not like the super slick floor. I am worried that with an "Older" age base of customers this will be a bad thing when one hits the floor. Still, worth it. Just be careful. LOL

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“This restaurant is delicious, well-run, and has a beautiful, modern atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Went there today and had the baked spaghetti which was amazing!! The atmosphere is similar to village tavern, but even nicer. The staff was quick, accurate and attentive. The bar area is fun, and seems like it would be great for a night out.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
King, North Carolina
“what happened”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I couldnt wait for the re-open. I wish that we never went. The new is horrible, I mean it looks great on the inside but thats it. We waited for 30 mins to be seated, not a problem. After we were seated it took an hour and a half to get our food. we complained to the owner about taking so long for the food, and surprise it came right out. we ordered hamburgers and a chicken sandwich. The food was horrible, very dry no taste. after we were finished the owner didnt even come by to see if everything was doing better, all she did was comp our drinks. I cook better meals than that at home. The reason for going out is to get something that is better than home cooking and enjoy your self. We will not be going back to the town and country, very sad day in king for me.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pfafftown
“Just as good as before-if not better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I were so happy to be able to go back to our favorite restaurant. We were afraid it would be a completely different place, but it turned out to exceed our expectations. Our service was exceptional. Our food was even better than we remembered it and they have added some really great dishes that I am dying to try. The interior is beautiful, a perfect place for a nice meal out. Great job Town and Country for the amazing food and quality service! We will certainly be back! What other restaurant can provide you with quality food, great service and a wonderful atmosphere?!

Visited July 2012