“Days mariner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Mariner

You added Days Inn & Suites Mariner to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Mariner
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 North Virginia Dare Trail, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   |
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Kill Devil Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Hotel is dated but is clean and well kept. We stayed in one of the 2-bed, 1 bath suites and the price can not be beat. The Sea Ranch next door has larger 2-bed, 2-bath suites with a view but the price is two time more. The hotels comes with free breakfast which includes eggs but not pastry. Its location is excellent. Close to Jolly Roger and Awful AL's and Wright Brothers. Also close to Food Lion, Kmart and movie theater.

My only complaint is that if you stay in the 2-story building, which is where most of the suites are, the trash pickup is right behind the building and wakes you up at 6:30 AM. It's especially loud for suites near the office. So try to get a room close to the ocean side.

Room Tip: Pick room 208.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Kill Devil Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We had a great time for the most part. Beach was right there and beautiful. Pool relaxing , but closes early. The housekeeper Priscilla was wonderful and very attentive to our needs. The view from our balcony was breathtaking at both dusk and dawn. I loved it. Breakfast buffet needs some meat added, but other than that doable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Housekeeping failed to show up & clean our room today!?!? When I called the front desk I was advised that their records show we had our "do not disturb" sign on our door. No, it wasn't. We were out all day & came home to wet towels unmade bed & a very unhelpful, unaccomodating front desk clerk. "Well, if you need towels you can come down and get them". Seriously, wouldn't the norm be that you would want to do anything to make up for this and perhaps deliver the towels to our room? No..come and get them if you want clean towels. Then when I get to the office and I tell them that in all my years of travel I never ever had this happen. Response: look at me, don't acknowledge I am speaking and turn your back on me & ignore my existence. All I can say is stay away!!!!!

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Days Inn & Suites Mariner? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Mariner

Address: 1801 North Virginia Dare Trail, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Kill Devil Hills
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Mariner 2*
5 out of 5 Sunburst Award Winning Days Inn & Suites located 1 mile north of the Wright Brothers Memorial. Guest rooms, 1-bedroom, or 2-bedroom suites available--all are smoke free. An expanded complimentary continental breakfast features: waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm daily. All rooms/suites feature: microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & free wireless internet. Most suites also feature a fully equipped kitchen. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Mariner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Mariner Hotel Kill Devil Hills
Days Inn And Suites Mariner
Days Inn Mariner
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills Days Inn
Days Inn & Suites Mariner Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Mariner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.