My wife and I had never been to the outer banks. A recent road trip to us there on a whim.
We checked in for a single day and liked it so much we stayed for 3 days. The staff was friendly and helpful,,The room was clean, neat, and very well kept. There seemed to be plenty of parking in wide spaces for everyone. Super easy access to the beach. The location is close to everything you could need with easy access to either the beach road or the parellel bypass.. Breakfasts were always well stocked with an attentant who kept it meticulously clean. We have stayed in many hotels in our travels and this facility rivals some of the best hotels in the country. We are already planning our next road trip and have already worked out our route to take us back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 out of 5 Sunburst Award Winning Days Inn & Suites located 1 mile north of the Wright Brothers Memorial. Guest rooms, 1-bedroom, or 2-bedroom suites available--all are smoke free. An expanded complimentary continental breakfast features: waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm daily. All rooms/suites feature: microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & free wireless internet. Most suites also feature a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Mariner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Mariner Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn And Suites Mariner
- Days Inn Mariner
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Mariner Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills