We booked this hotel based on online reviews since we had never been to the Outer Banks previously and were pleasantly surprised at clannishness of the hotel, the and the friendliness and customer focus of the hotel staff. We had a Tower room 2nd floor and the rooms are spacious and very clean. We knew when we booked that our ocean view would be blocked by the dunes so that was not a big deal. The location of the hotel is great and surprisingly the pools were not crowded. The continental breakfast is like any other hotel but it was still adequate for what we expected. The hotel really made our outer banks experience a peasant one. We will stay here again when we come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills