My wife and I are ministers and REALLY need a getaway now and then. We read the TripAdvisor about Colony IV and WOW!! were we impressed. I have NEVER stayed at a cleaner hotel.
We enjoyed every minute of it. We got a second floor tower room, and slept with the balcony door open all night just to hear that wonderful Atlantic Ocean!
After going out to eat, we availed ourselves of the indoor pool and jacuzzi while watching the sun go down. The next morning we drank coffee on the balcony and watched the sun come up over the ocean. (How can anyone say there is no God)
We truly enjoyed the continental breakfast and the beautifully decorated lobby ALL in addition to getting to walk on the beach barefooted in 44 degree weather!!!
The hotel staff was awesome!! They even remembered our names at check-out the next day. The housekeeping staff really does a great job..AND GUESS WHAT?? We got all this for only $49!!! (Manager's special for the season)
Folks, you'd be out of your minds NOT to stay here.
Couples...Have alittle romance and check in at Colony IV
You will NOT be disappointed!
THANK YOU, Colony IV..we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills