While this wasn't the most amazing hotel ever (very, very far from it), this hotel was on the beach--really on the beach-- not a million dollars, and actually quiet during late night quiet hours so families could get some sleep. Free breakfast is always good, even if not amazing--saves you from having to trek out somewhere. And who wants a huge breakfast before a day of lazing around on the beach anyway?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills