Hotel was excellent!! I made our reservations 4 months in advance, based on reviews I tried to book a fourth floor corner room in the tower but none were available at the time. Sandy (at the front desk) suggested I call and check for cancellations from time to time which I did with no luck. A few days before our trip Sandy called me to say she was able to put us in a corner fourth floor room. Room was very nice, very clean and the bedding very comfortable. I love that the room was totally dark at night and so quiet that we slept like babies....absolutely NO outside noise. The entire staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast bar wasn't much but no big deal, we just ate breakfast at Sam and Omies instead. I suggest you try to stay in room 435, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills