We discovered Shutters several years ago when it was Colony IV and it is our first hotel choice when we visit the OBX. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are all very courteous and accomodating. The location is perfect - love being on the beach with access to the pools and hot tub! It's especially nice during the off-season - rates are very reasonable and no crowds! They serve a nice,continental breakfast and the sitting room is cozy and nicely decorated. Love the 24-hour coffee service - it's some of the best coffee we've ever had too! We don't even consider any other place to stay - Shutters is perfect for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. We also have a limited number of King Studio Suites available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills